Thursday, May 22, 2008

Congo departure delay

We seem to live in a continual state of complications. Our departure for Congo has been postponed until early June. We are doing this for family medical considerations which need to be taken care of. For right now we felt that it would be better for us to be on this side of the water. The GBGM agrees with our decision and have been very supportive.

We covet your prayers for our family at this time. Please continue to pray for the Seminary and the University as they move towards graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment